“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Is The Advice TIs Get Our True And Good Intuition Or Meant To Mislead Us?

Know what? Strangely, during Bush often times I got helpful information or insights whereas nowadays I'm just getting taken into a deep downward spiral.

When I was in Austin, TX last time traveling alone (before it got blown up by too many homeless) I was hit with the thought that GW Bush somehow had something to do with my case becuz he did not want anything to happen to another woman, something to do with it being due to his little sister passing away.

It's always hard to figure out if this sort of thing is pure bs to get Targets to become sympathetic to people in power who are actually the ones behind the destruction and torment in their lives and the country or if this is genuinely true info to allow TIs insight.

I have been being guided to leave the US and its very urgent now. Like asap.
And not through the usual routes to Europe but through very rough countries or even to go extreme far north.

Whats going on soon?

This could be very good life saving advice or it could get me killed. Interference with a Target's judgement and intuition make it impossible to tell anymore.