“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Possible Druggings Causing Nodding And Sleepiness During Daytime Heat FROM FAST FOOD CHAINS

For the past three cities I and my companion to lesser extent have  experienced passing out after eating in fast food restaurants.   This is not the case with food eaten from convenience stores.

Partially its the heat which in Phoenix and SoCal by midday is now too much for us now.

The sleepiness is the same effect as I was getting on the bus public transit system in Phoenix/Mesa area. (That effect also included my body jerking as if hit by something electrical, like a shock. This went with the sleepiness and nodding in a timed cycle as I posted. )

It looks really bad. People could slander that I'm taking drugs as well as it cuts into my activities by requiring a nap.

Interestingly there's never yawning with this sleepines only nodding, feeling overheated and incredibly drowsy/dead tired.

McDonalds, Jack In The Box, Wendy's, Taco Bell.