“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Am Back In A Difficult Position

My trusted companion it seems melts down into a psycho without certain calming substances.

Which means the last few months of safety turn out to be temporary and my plans of having this person help me through the book writing process are through

I believe this person is..lets say a negative force but simply does not know this themselves or they have been fooling me all along and have been working for the system as a handler

Now what am I supposed to do? Its one person who was trustworthy. Its all I had to help out.

And I've gotten so much done and there are news reports that people are rising up and making laws concerning drone programs used by law enforcement. People do need to know whats really going on and they need to know what has happened during Bush.

I cant give up momentum now.

But this arrangement isn't going to work anymore