“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Messagw For Perpss In My Home State During The Blizzard

I want my enemies and betrayers back in what I used to call home to know that I am safe even warm in a lovely dry inexpensive location with a trusted companion.

I sincerely hope you sustain damage to your posessions, ability to make money and loved ones due to this storm.

Specifically all that you have gained by engaging in harassment of or tolerating harassment of Targeted Individuals.

I have nothing but wishes for the worst for you.

Unfortunately its always the way that the effective predators in this world always fare well through such conditions.
For the likes of you I wish for the most unusual and severe circumstances to come upon you.