“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mit no loss anyways

Its impossible to get anything done at MIT I now realize.


They have the computer access i need but the mold in the Rogers Bld as well as the materials they r using for construction on the dome effect my health to adversely. Causes bad sinus hearaches. That turn into bigger headaches.

Cant take medicines remember due to allergies-no pain relievers, nothing.


Aside from that, the remote influence there is just ridiculous. Its Sysco Systems all over the building-might as well forget about getting anything done.


And in the architecture library i always feel monitored to the point of distraction, from my left side as if something behind me and to my left watching.


The Engineering library  is a bit better. But also there i always get off the focus of wby i came to use computers.