“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Advising A New TI Brings Back Old Tactics To My Sleep Spot

Been alot of beeping going by my sleepspot making it hard to get constant deep sleep.


There was a woman i met supposedly a TI who i gave alot of my advice to.

I figure ir helps if shes genuine, doesnt matter if shes just mentally ill and if shes an info gatherer etc then the system already knows anyway.


I am starting to really see that any place thats at all connected to the mental health system is not trustworthy.


Gotta remember that they actively cover for this system- keeping Targets down and unethical human experimentation.


It could b becuz the women's center in Cambridge has always seemed  monitored anyway.


Its some beeping but its alot of beeping twice like in the old days.


Often Impatient people Beep at the light But not this often or consistently