“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, September 3, 2012

Leaving Might Be Best For Safety

If people here are so brainwashed and stupid that they actually believe things like I deserve to be tormented and die or denied a life or that I am making alot of this up or being melodramatic then it might be safest to just go.


  People realizing I truly am sick due to my liver starting to scar or damages from being targeted for years only when I am totally debilitated is going to  be  too late for me. I am too much of a survivalist to allow that to happen or care what people think.


However lately Ive been targeted to care too much what people think. Like to focus on that exclusively which of course takes away my abilty to forge ahead to get my book written.  Its as if all internal drives are being blocked, altered or cloaked from me so I cant use them.