“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day 2012- Once Again Another Day Off From Being Targeted

Whew! Its a holiday. One day at least of normalcy.


Lately being targeted and being in Cambridge, an area with alot of electromag pollution (and powerful entities eager to destroy TIs) has made it impossible to work, function and even keep from being discredited.


I cant seem to get doctor's appointments going here. I recemtly canceled everything-and my hewlth conditions are worsening.


Theyve been becoming a hinderance to my traveling and general health for past year and a half now. Ever since the fallout from Japan's nuclear plant during the tsunami ive had health issues and prior symptoms worsen. Strangely its worse in the northeast, why i dont know. Im sorry I havent published your comments I havent been able to focus much on anything but just surviving daily. I certainly cant think straight or produce meaningful work under current conditions. I spend most of my time reacting to what seems to be a constant interface. All day and night long, its terrible. I might actually get work done or contact lawyers etc if I was somewhere that I could sleep very late and be awake from 12 midnight to six a.m. when the influence seems to subside, per usual. (Maybe its de to there being many nuclear plants in this area or there was an accident here or leak they arent admitting to. Plant in NH, VT and elsewhere I believe.)