“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stop Wasting My Time Pretending You Exist In My World Perps

I wish people would stop wasting their time calling me a liar. I couldnt care less. I have enough evidence to at least establish that I was targeted to protect local crooked cops and a an untouchable career criminal. And if people dont believe the MK Ultra connection becuz its too far out of their realm of experience or understandng then youd have to be very naive to not grasp how corrupt Boston is.


I got it all people and I got it aced.


I think these manipulative pieces of garbage just want me to start revealing information indiscriminately. That would give the enemy the advantage in any future legal battles.


Hmph. Yeah, bye. No one cares what you think.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4