“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Trying To Fence Me in

I understand now what they r doing.


Theyre closing in on me. Going for the kill. They r trying to keep me in this area where its always been that I am weakened slowly as I stay here. This always happens. However this time Ive been targeted so that I now cant sleep at airport which provided some out of the city limits relief from being targeted. I cant go to MIT becuz of the cleaning lady argument a few nights ago.


And I am losing focus daily becuz the constant harassment is making it impossible to get normal things done.


So obviously its a game of isolating me here and then trying to break me down very quickly.


Ive been stubborn becuz i wwnt to be sure my affwirs are in order. However if its that dangerous then i need to leave and return lqter.


They are creating this horrible.....thought dropped  off. No.matter where u go.rhis system existsn


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4