“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weird reverse gang stalking (gang love bombing) after slip i will leave USA

I stated I was going to go to another country in a drugstore to the pharmacist and the harassment stopped in an instant. Wtf do these people want from me? I still dont understand. Its as they are trying to intimidate me TO testify and go public and sue people as opposed to keeping my mouth shut. It was weird. All of a sudden only nice people in the street, complimenting my hair, giving me loving eyes. A Nordic type little dirty blonde carrying fruit nibbles out of his boxes waiting for a light to cross street opposite me and gives me look as he crosses. No.harassment anywhere (after an entire day of the usual hammering Ive been getting lately this month EVERY SEFOND OF EVERY DAY). Back in pharmacy waiting for script, only songs i like and my favorite songs coming over speaker. What the hell???? Why wud they want me to stay???? None of this makes sense. One thing is constant:no matter what they do its always treating the TI like they are in a cult.