“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, June 16, 2012

NWO Is Based On PC Values Yet Its Ruled By A Sexist Military Culture

It also occurs to me that all my female relatives and friends during the time approaching Bush and thereafter were all either newly handled by males as never before and the ones who werent or refused to be dominated ended up doing rather badly or having to join the GS system to survive.

Anyone who was controlled by a male became successful like my old associate Julia or my cousins or my maternal aunt. Julia was one of those people who got.newly handled and that seemed to keep her afloat.
The NWO is based in this militarized culture which Ive experienced to be totally sexist yet the NWO markets racial equality, Diversity and other PC values.

Great formula to create a complient public.