“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still Getting Harassment In Harvard Square Cambridge If I Go Outside The Square Proper

another place I experience a lot of gangstalking it is the old church in cambridge call christ church historical 1 in harvard square.

I woke up this morning on the girl that I squat with her boyfriend had left her she was being just terrible and swearing in front of children at a daycare. the people that were there were fine with her when they saw her side from swearing but when a few of them look at me,  you could see this immediate collective hatred in their faces. you could feel it too.

these people must work for harvard or one of the local businesses what medical establishments.

hey either know who I am did you gang stalking or there is a campaign against everyone who looks funky like a traveler coming through harvard and I thought they got rid of everybody.

funny how a community of which assholes can support the career criminals because they need them and because they have money
yet I get gangstalked out of the city.

fucking people are associated with harvard or something else like that and I know damn well that my whole life has been fucking destroyed do to be a human experimentee.

harvard has historically been connected with unethical human experimentation. MK Ultra still continues and they're still part of it.

either that or they were protecting your precious little madam during the federal investigation and  will continue to do so for the remainder of my life.