“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Harassed In Harvard Sq Bus Station By Foriegn Bus Driver

Foriegn black bus driver questioned my staying on the,bus just now going back approx 9pm or 9:15. #71 .


On way back upon reaching harvard sq he then said he was going for a little ride and did I,want to come with him. the payment box said out of service.


I laughed this off and told him I simply wanted to see my old neighborhood. He continued to state he was going for a ride and I,should come. It wasnt charming either it was wise ass and slightly aggressive.


I then exited saying I was all set and didnt need a ride from him still being pleasant. I stated that I couldnt really see anything it was dark so I,will take this ride tomorrow. He remained tenacious about his point instead of realizing I wasnt interested (and wanted to change the subject and tone of the conversation).


He told me he would be available tomorrow at 12 oclock to drive the bus. Again slightly aggressive not pleasant at all.

Pkease take action to inform this driver and give more training to understand how grossly inappropriate this behavior is.