“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Boston Now Totally Falsified, Controlled Environment

Boston has become a completed false environment that is totally controlled.

It feels fake, its experienced as fake and no power of my now weakened mind can beat such forces.

Once I get outside the city like Airport or even to an extent, North Station this effect then dissipates.

Its like someone putting you into a.large plastic bubble filled with smoke each time you cross certain physical parameters.

Being outside the city smacks of reality. Its.lonely and its.sad but its refreshing, healthy, real and most of all NORMAL.

I am so.very sadddened I can never exist in the city again.

After some planning I.am going to have to leave for good this time. I can never return. I know this now.

Whatever they took from me in Brighton, MA in that apartment, they want to keep it and never allow me to set things right or in balance again. 
To retrieve what was rightfully mine.