“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, April 20, 2012

Could Be Instinctual Intimidation Or Could Be GS

Black males insisting on standing when there are sseats and right next o me with their bodies sort.of.facing.me.shoes or.feet pointed aat.me


What.makes.it suspect is I.FEEL intimidated, drained, accessed and even being dominated by sexual energies.


THE ONLY OTHER PLACE THIS.OCCURS.IS IN SOUTHERN.CALIFORNIA AS.IN SAN DIEGO. WITH THIS EXACT DEMOGRAPHIC OF MALE WITH SAME EXACT.KIND.OF.RESULTS GOTTEN FROM.HARASSMENT.


I just got.done talkkng.to a male trucker who firstly has his home base a.house in SoCal and also he is.the.one.who hates.his beautiful buxom white ex.wife.with a psychotic streak. Hes the one who.said.some people's bloodlines or family lines should be destroyed. Meaning.her.but all bitches or people that.seem difficult.or detective. Hes.part.Native.or Philipono bit born in Holland part Dutch.


THIS IS.OCCURING.AFTER.I.TOLD HIM I WAS IN.BOSTON NOW.


Another pattern repeats itself exactly when given a trigger.via a predictable pathway for the information.


I never.get.that.kind of intimidation here from black males.


It.may have been like I said yet another African American who's unaware of how psychically effective they are on the environment..

I.highly doubt if they don't know what they are doing but.there's that chance it could be happenstance.


Also SoCal is where.I experienced just like in this area in the northeast being hit with strong brainwashing that's content basically was that poor whites.or expendable whites must give.up their lives.to further the cause.of African Americans.


Here however only in Catholic Charities Somerville MA did.I.experience such a strong message.of brainwashing to get with a black male that was being pushed with extremely strong sexual arousal.


Everything.Boston area has ever done has been by using.this extremely powerful sexual arousal sometimes.to the point.of torture.


From SoCal though the sexualization of.the suggestions is always accompanied.by an intrusiveness or a feeling.of being raped or taken by a balck males energy and intimidation who.is PHYSICALLY PRESENT and in close proximity to me and.its always done on public transportation whereas the Boston style pattern of tactic hits me with such content and extreme arousal in private spaces.


Obvious or what?


(If u consider what is being done to someone like me its exactly like selling.off slaves for use. Someone is attempting.to use white poor female either Targets or targeted for.this express purpose to sell off.if u will to the African American community.


If I am a delusional racist and that's all then explain.the pattern and the timing.


This is really happening.


I am also getting more aggressive gang stalkers present in crowds since.I.contacted.that trucker.to.have a.nice.chat.