“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, April 21, 2012

'Ugly American' Day At MIT

MIT had all.these grownups there. many.of them I.doubt were highly educated. If they ever were its gone to worldly worries getting.the best of them.


As usual the older white guy behind the counter at convenience store was a horses ass saying "We have.to be nice.to everybody" which was a dig at me of course. He claimed "If.u realized u had to pay.that.much.money to send your kid to this school you'd be miserable too". I said there was.no excuse.


After the comment about being nice.to everyone I told him to be extra nice to them becuz they are suffering.


I.hate.the regular guy working.people in gang stalking who believe they are entiltled to mistreat or.cheat anyway they want becuz the upper classes have.more than.they. Its very prevelant here.in the Tri State area especially with Massholes.


It was like a new money nightmare at MIT today. Real horrrible types. If u can't afford to.give your kid an.education at an elite school then don't. And.certainly don't take.it out on others.


I had to get out of there.


I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE AT THE COLLEGES AND IN POWER WHO KNOW.I.AM VERY SMART AND I.AM RIGHT IN WHAT I AM DOING WHO ARE HELPING ME.


So I don't.really care.what Mr.shopkeeper thinks usually.


Needless to say I got out of there right away.