“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, March 11, 2012

In Central TX Become Targeted More

This place was ok until a local event started and it began to rain for three days as well. Obama showed up in Houston which isnt near here but maybe secret service or whoever just manages the entire state when Mr. Candy Coated comes to town. Especially in TX lol.

I hope it goes back to the chill way it was.

Ive been hit hard lately with alot of constant ideation that no one will believe me anyway, don't I want to be a normal part of society and everyone will think I am schizophrenic so don't bother.

I found another traveler who seemed cool and hes valuable to squat with but he's a dwarf and a little pervert. He's not too bad though and its manageable to have a squat partner in this weather.

I like meeting new people but being Targeted you always end up having to hang out with people you don't necessarily like anyway and really it just makes you feel bad and assists the system in 'managing' a TI
But, this is work. I am always working for the most part and that is part of it.