“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Heart Palpitations Continue

I may have to leave this location for health reasons.

For the past many days Ive experienced heart palpitations, my muscles in my neck feeling tightened along with this and dizziness now has become part of this experience. The palpitation episodes are random but usually late at night or early morning. My chest area also feels like a burning sensation right over my heart.

This is either done with tech or its air pollution of some kind and my body csnt handle it.

I just moved into this new room and its so nice. I was enjoying it so much.

I firmly believe this has been induced on purpose. Through what means I am unsure but I cant exist safely this way.

I dont know whats causing it but I know that I never had this problem on the road.
Living inside in poverty is extremely unhealthy.