“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, February 3, 2012

GS Can Be Managed In Immediate Neighborhood

Before I decide to Rambo up on this place I figured I would try to make some simple rules instead. Today the consistent drive by and learing happened and they saw I was.with someone so it stopped after only a few cars. They are also smart enough to not act out when people are watching. Last night I experienced this as well where two guys in a small independent contractor pick up truck (common across the country for being gs perps) were doing the learing thing and focusing way too much on me for it to be normal, then a bicyclist drove by and they ceased their actions. Its amazing how nomal, peaceful and disengaged they appeared, all on the drop of a dime.
And in my immediate neighbkrhood marked cop cars are part of it.
However the cops near the supwrmarket actually busted a guy for cruising who drove up right in front of me on a sidewalk at the bustop. :)

Me bekng a white woman is used as the excuse or cover story for the frequency of harassment but thats bs becuz a Mexican asked me if I was Native. My hair and eyes are dark enough that excuse shouldnt work.

Ive established over the years that if u r with someone in on it the perps dont care they go ahead and act out anyway.