“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, January 13, 2012

Being Harassed Everywhere Now And Targeted To Go Back On Road

I got messed with in Walmart and that usually isn't the case. I get constantly hit with ideations to leave the place I am staying. that I should be traveling and that I am meant to live in a much better place with like minded people.
And where might that be? Most whites nowadays are subjagated, oppressed scared people or they are total wimps or worse...Liberals or YUPpies.
Where is there a cool neighborhood for me? Somewhere in Europe perhaps but not here in the US...unless u have money or long time connections.

And where pray tell is this magical neighborhood I am supposed to find by going back on the road?
I understand that the place I am staying is a bit moldy. But its very mild compared to other places I could be staying and the only place that isn't going to be an issue is the southwest where there are no places for me to stay and I have never encountered people I could live with who are like minded.

This system just wants me 'on the run' so I can't get health issues dealt with or get stable enough to produce meaningful work especially my expose.