“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Multi Million Lawsuit Brainwash

Today has been alot of the idea that I need a lawyer and the repitition of my having a multi million dollar lawsuit.

The only problem is that such a lawsuit if it ever got that far, would probably result in my ending up dead before it could be completed.

The other problem is that no matter how much I am paid, it can never bring back Jake and I being able to break up peacefully and remain friends, my being able to get away from the industry and go right to using my life experience to help others or replace my family, even if they were shitty.
Or bring back my finger or my looks, health, youth, intelligence. How is money going to do any of that? Its not.