“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Finally Lost It In Berkeley

Happy now?

I can now attest with all certainty that Berkeley has a problem with severely mentally ill homeless people freaking out in public becuz they target the shit out of them here.

VERY bad day and worse evening. Hit so hard I self injured. (In order to force myself to not cry or show emotion becuz I was being hit extremely hard the effext of which was my being very distrsught and emotional about what has happened to me. For me to be tormented by that to where I am eanting to cry its not normal. Its either tech or those chemtrails).

Then I screamed at the students who are beyond snooty and obnoxious, thst they have their head up their asses CA sucks, its obvious this isnt Ivy League etc etc. Which was set off by some dumb ass India Indian not leaving me alone and trying to do the schtick where they ask me what I am doing sitting there, so this tirade started with me telling him to take his education home snd go fix his own poverty ridden screwed up country instead.of messing with an American citizen.