“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Wedding Picture Through My Heart

This wedding picture really killed me. All I recall about these kids were that I was still young and pretty and just about to start my life in earnest. Kristen was in college and still young and Heather was still just a chunky little kid. http://www.myspace.com/kristenw14#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A42463121%7D

Nicky looks exactly like my grandfather, which I always thought he did.

These two look so beautiful. Its as if my beauty was sucked away to make room for theirs. In the world of gang stalking actually that is the way it usually works. Jake gets gigs with famous well known bands, Julie gets a new house and keeps her business going, my mother doesnt get her crooked law suits exposed and got a pay off I heard and every perp involved gets something.

This must be why people have been encouraging in me to act or talk as crazy as possible. Especially people who work in homeless drop ins, everyone acts like I am the loser in this becuz look what I am up against.

These people have grown strong off of my being destroyed. Every single person involved in this was connected in some way to organized crime yet I am the one who has had to suffer extreme torture and suffering. Yet I knew the least and had the least resources, I did the least amount of criminal activity. My uncle- the father of these perfect girls it seems- used to be involved with killing people. I never killed anyone.

This also explains why the smear campaign had to be so nasty and so in everyone's face: becuz they wanted all these people who had worked on hiding thier criminal backrounds to look as innocent as possible.

Now I understand why I was being told to leave not only MA and never return but leave the USA and write my expose out of the country. Becuz MA is never going to be a place that wants to tear down all the progress its made- dancing on my grave.

This must also be the main reason that the cops, especially the detective who is a member of my mother's family, are so heavily involved in making sure I am discredited and destroyed. They had a family obligation- a personal interest.

So much has been built on my death, or me being treated like I am dead or simply insane, and its been so many years that its now impossible to unravel what has been done. They know this.

I cannot believe my own family would do this..I mean I can but be involved on THIS scale? Looks like the have done well for themselves. I have to remember that my uncle was always very greedy in making sure his bitches..I mean daughters were the family's main concern at the expense of everyone else. My own mother is left for dead basically, at least the last time I met with her years ago, due to my uncle being petty and wanting to have her kicked out of the family home. After all she has been through and obviously after all he has in life he cant help provide for his sister? Knowing she was always the one who was attacked most and traumatized most? My grandmother warned me once about my uncle: for all her conniving, she still had the balls of a US Marine sometimes and faced and told the truth. "Tommy only cared about his sisters to protect them, its the only time he gave any attention. Other than that, he had nothing to do with them". Remembering back that seems accurate. One thing about Ana, if I could get her alone and talk to her woman to woman, I could get the truth out of her. I often wonder if anyone else in that family other than I was ever interested in the truth. Doubt it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Dont ever consider reconciliation with me. Dont even think about making peace. By now anyone who reads this should know..(and probably thats knowing me better than my family ever did), that I want revenge or restitution. I am not interested in peace. I am interested in fairness and things being put right, which is very different from peace.

What is owed me for my pain and suffering goes into the millions. Even MK Ultra victims who testified only got measly peanuts for what they went through and there were never any military tribunals or federal court hearings for those war crimes and breaking international laws. Today its most likely done through the private sector or similar, like a Black Water set up so no govt liability exists or its left untracable.

I am very much like my mad father's family. Eastern European and Roman, all I want is to impale my enemies and watch them suffer over dinner or take great vendetta or destroy an entire family to ensure my enemies are wiped out without future threat. These years have made me understand every dictator, every monarch, every general. The burden, the consequences and created in me a hunger for power since learning how to handle it- first in my 20s, then by conquering my own weaknesses and crutches, then handling these arms of worldly power in these last 10 years. I no longer just want my situation to end. I want the blood of my enemies- thier very life essences, in a chalice for me to finally ingest symbolically or otherwise, to finally see that I rule over my destroyers. I now comprehend the paranoia of every dictator, every military leader and the desperation of every terrorist. I only want to destroy my biological family. To gain contact with such people ever again would be a danger to them as well as to myself as being quite powerless in worldly affairs and without resources, I may do something to jeapordize my expose. That is unacceptable.

That expose is the living hell that is going to be created for all these characters to live in. They will suffer there for as long as the book stays in print or on file in library of congress. It will be a living, breathing place when I am done and like my soul was captured and destroyed so as to know no love here on this earth any longer, so thier likenessness will be captured on its pages and suffer in kind.

I have become a monster through fighting such creatures for decades. I will never see those people who are related to me again. I want to capture them, as I remember them- so they can be put to death on the pages of a story book. One that will live on once thier happy lives are over with, once thier youths fade as mine did, and once their life's energy has been sapped from them as mine has.

The only way I want to meet anyone I used to know- is if they are going to hand me a million dollars or perhaps a large sum of money each for my having to live as a torture victim for years on end, as well as allow me to punish them physically and otherwise for what I have suffered in kind. This is never going to be possible as we can see even the supposed law and justice system of this country cant do its job to persecute the guilty in MK Ultra related matters or provide adequate restitution for thier victims.

Good. Becuz this is how terrorists are born. When people feel that the entire system is against them and everyone agrees with thier destroyers yet they are the victims. I understand at once what Jews have felt and now what Palestine feels. I know now why people turn to terrorism. Not becuz they are bad or extreme. Becuz they are being f*cked over so badly and ignored that the only way out is to blast your way out and hope there is an exit made by your actions. Sadly many times that exit is merely death. I now understand why death is preferable to living under torture and oppression.

I dont understand why people use bombs. Just tell the world what is really going on. Covert war, psy ops, infiltration, stealing, back stabbing, torture, rape, systematic ignoring of injustice, unfair representation, manipulation of information and media, social engineering, spying, espionage, pay offs...total interference in your lives and the culture you live in for the advancement of special interests. Your job is not to live your job is to actually die to make way for the interests they represent. This is done to individuals like me and its done to entire cultures and nations. This is not conspiracy theory- this is what runs the world. That female perp at McCleans wasnt kidding when she told me that I was learning the way the world really works. Guess this is it then.

Now its a case of me accepting my situation or not..which I never will of course. Not unless everyone fesses up to thier part in this and I am given restitution for years taken off my health, looks, life, opportunities missed and money I will never be able to make. Life I will never enjoy. Only people paying with thier lives and large amounts of money will suffice and I know damn well that will never happen. Hmmmhmm, though some of that has happened in certain instances. People die accidentally and companies have gotten busted finally for other infractions, like Olnick for instance. Still, unless the Pettiti's really suffer for what they did, its not more than a laugh is it? I dont think people understand how fast I had to cover the thousands of square miles of the USA over many years. How much adreneline I pumped every minute of every day. How many times I had to watch every move and be like an olympic gymnist who had to land on a dime if she didnt want to lose her life. Caution about every move, every reaction. Thorough planning of story lines and travel routes- not just as a traveler but as a targeted traveler which limits your options even more and forces you to work much harder due to difficulties you would endure.

While those bitches were looking out over that green landscape I was covering thousands of miles. Taking chances with my life daily. Working my ass off just to stay on the run like they wanted me to.

That kind of abuse is going to cost you your life if you even get near me. And I will do nothing to jeapordize the only thing left that will bring me justice. An expose mapping out exactly who did what and how extremely nasty this entire thing was. Becuz that is what they deserve. These people are so blind, so disgusting, so in denial that they actually believe this is the natural order of things. That I deserve this becuz I am not as blonde or American looking. Becuz of this or that excuse. These people collectively CREATED a Rachael character, one that has been easy to put into the situation I am in now. Thier worst crime has been taking away my right to define myself and my right to exist. They basically stole my identity and created a myth, one that looks as if I deserve to be in this situation right now.

I am sure people want to see posts like these. Petty scum like all the people who for whatever thier reasons enjoy watching me kept down and have been part of the storyline mostly due to my being gaslighted into not knowing what is going on for years. This is why people refer to me as stupid. They dont understand mind control becuz they are too stupid or if they do, they are so morally lacking in character, so disgusting and beneath the law that they know the whole story yet to them its just the way things are handled in America. The Boston area especially has lots of white and black lowly trash like in shelters who get to enjoy the likes of me being destroyed slowly over time as they are part of it or watch. I have experienced this with my own eyes. These people are ugly, untalented, average bodies and average intelligence. Is there a reason they get to be better than me and assist my family and enemies in destroying me?

All of these people involved truly believe its manifest destiny that I should be destroyed and they should rule. Its exactly like the Native Americans or any other such example. No matter how wrong it is, people are going to go along with what is criminal to get what they want.

The best idea would be to move out of thier territory. I now see how futile it is to even be in MA ever again. The only thing I want to see is this state blown to high hell and the Boston/Cambridge area destroyed by some wonderful natural disaster hopefully a tsunami. I would give anything to hear that happened. I would love to know my enemies and destroyers had died, suffered and perished.

Through these writings a few will see I suffered. Most idiot humans involved in this will get off on it and it will validate thier power trip. Its the Target realizing they have lost they live for. Its the person giving up in defeat they lust after. Becuz, being losers themselves, they can ONLY RELATE to loss and defeat. They have no concept of winning, victory or championship. If they did, they would not need mobs. Its that simple. Lest not forget that on your journey into madness and thorough revenge, if it can be gotten. The only reason you havent won is becuz there are 1 million people sitting on you making sure you cant get up. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON AND DONT FORGET IT.

There is a good reason why idiot homeless black men connected to scumbag crooked cops tell me I am "The Champ". That is one of my nicknames. Yet, dont be too surprised, becuz perps have to dehumanize thier target, so they can never call the victim by thier real names and use respect. Years ago living with my family while they were exploiting me to do all the housework and still work 50 hours a week under the table on my feet constantly- the perps called me "Cinderella". This is no surprise as its akin to Lou Gheppetti telling me my mother is "sick". Perps often show some sensitivity to a Target or mind control slave's predicament, as if on some level they still have normal human sympathy for the person. I think they believe that the handlers and the Survivor's family is more despicable than the TI could ever be, which is usually true. Ive had planted informants at Pine Street years ago telling me just phrases like "Well, mothers do horrible things to thier children"...as if even they were shocked, disturbed and frightened by experiencing the horrors involved in mind control slavery and gang stalking.

By the way my mother isnt horrible or sick. SHE IS PROGRAMMED. If you dont get it by now, mind controlled slaves can kill without any conscience. My mother only started to act this out once my grandfather died. This is very typical of programmed families involving trauma based mind control. She has no more or less control over snapping into this programming than a TV set has over starting to record a TV show you set it to at a certain time or a computer program you set to run at a certain time. Its very lacking in emotion and much of internal programming is set up exactly like computer programming. Which makes me wonder about how far ahead in computers were the powers that be back even in the 70's or before that. IBM?

Perhaps its chicken before egg. Like computer programming is simply understanding the human mind minus any consideration of Will or the Spirit or Soul. Computers as we know them are simply taking that part of human conshusness from the thing known as 'human' and utilizing it in our world. Which or course is very dangerous without us understanding or acknowledging our own capacity for being computers or being programmed...uh. I just answered my own question- this is why tech is part of the enslavement of mankind now. Without understanding ourselves fully, reaching into just this part of ourselves via computing machines and tech leaves us vulnerable to be controlled by it. But you know that already right? Of course. Somewhere in there. Its just not OK to register it.

I am beyond angry. There comes a point where you forget you were emotionally offended and you just want restitution or payback for what was taken from you what is owed. In this situation the chances of that happening are zero. Thier arrogance should tell us that from the get go.

Good.

Free reign to cause Hell on earth.