“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I am very unhappy where I am staying. It only took just a week before a noise campaign started with cars going by the house in a parade of beeping twice. Even my roomate noticed it.

Eventually that got me to react. I must have self talked and it must have been for six hours straight. It was that plus people parking across the street at the gas station facing the house, only leaving when i leave etc, a few people coming up to me saying stuff around the neighborhood.

I then started to go into this coping phase of self talking when no one is around, usually at night and staying up all night now, not sleeping. Its hard to leave the house now and my rather challenging roomate, I now simply isolate from. Ive been missing doctors appointments and i want to leave due to health issues.