“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Scam Baiting and Blockng In Kenmore Sq

Was panhandling in Kenmore SQ. Making lots of money. Haven't been doing well this year last year so haven't had to deal with scam baiters. Drunk kid from this NJ sat down next to me said brother was cop other brother artist rich kid. Didn't get it til later scam baiting. Kept asking why I do this wanted to understand me etc. Conveniently two musicians came by started playing claimed to be art students. Recognized these two perhaps from HARVARD SQ but they looked real familiar. TIs espexiallly Survivors of programming get this alot.

Kind of took away from money but was amusing for moment tho something not right about it.

Then a couple came by. Said from Switzerland. That may be the case but I recognize the male of the couple by his discrinctive hair and mustache styles. I have seen him before in this and there was something very fake about the whole thing. I have traveled enough to know what a random meeting of kids is like and this wasn't it. There were alot of looks subtle but something was going on.

The spot was now totally blown up. A wheelchair came by. I commented to original drink kid that I if it weren't for this situation I would be helping people like that get better care. He seemed surprised by the way that I spoke to that man and exclaimed "but yer nice". Why wuz he think otherwise?

At least one of the music kids told me that this predicament is society's fault becuz this country has become greedy and expensive.

This experience as well as the way I was treated in Harvard. These are rich kids in on this who don't understand poor people to begin with and probably were told by an insurance e company foe Olnick or the cops or Petrifying that I scammed the money for that moldy apartment and every other smear possible.

They might genuinely be that stupid and naive. They market the smear against the TI to people who are clueless. If that wasn't the case then wtf is wrong with people?

I then moved to the left of MCdonalds door only to have a large group of very skinny small rich kids gather there and block me again. They were there way too long and also one of them came out of McDonalnds saying on their cell phone "something something that Rachel girl" so unless one of them is named Rachel its purposeful scam blocking. They also dispersed very quickly when I pulled video camera on phone out and their facial expressions and smiling about it told me my suspicions were correct.

If you look at past posts for this area you will note that this is the mode of operation or style of this location and a definitive pattern has been formed over many years time showing the same tactics are used in Kenmore repeatedly.

Earlier an older couple came by told me I looked healthy enough to get up and have a life. Told her as she walked away "welcome to gang stalking . Have a nice night". She replied with "yeah right" which indicates she knows what gs is to begin with..a good indication of a perp.

She came by again with this guy. She was older and he looked blonde and a cali beach type but older. They both came ip real close and of course stayed standing while I sat. She said I was bullshitting. I said read my blog. Simply that I had one. She then replied that "you have this blog where you talk about yourself" and I asked "so your familiar with my blog?" She had to think fast and control her answer very carefully. She claimed that she knows it. She knows the type of situation and had relatives who died becuz of living this way (another veiled threat). She then told me I had a beautiful face a beautiful haircut look at my nice gear. She then stated that I shouldn't be taking money from people who are working.

The most insulting part of this was "Get a boring job, get up and go to it everyday" and don't beg. Don't take money from people who are working. The purpose of all this was to make me feel extremely like a fraud.

All of this is more brainwashing bulshit. Many of these people are BU students or other people with wealth coming out the yin yang and also people who can't give-DONT its that simple.

I get this treatment yet the old drunk Joe is still out here and that crackhead lesbian girl every day.

Let's think logically for a moment. I am a political prisoner. My life is ruined and my health recently became so bad it was a threat to my very life due to gang stalking.g over many years time.
I don't drink or smoke or do hard drugs or buy drugs and do nothing but work my ass off constantly on this project.

Yet I get all these diversions and speeches..so the drunk and crackhead need the money MORE?

Get a boring job was the absolute last straw. I shouldn't have to do things I don't want to do for money especially since they prevented me from going to UMass to be a councilor and doing what I wanted to begin with.
Which h leads us to earlier where some nut job this morning sat down next to me in Central SQ Cambridge told me On The Rise has some creepy shit going on there then proceeded to tell me I should 'get some dates' with men to make money. She then told me it'd ok for a sex worker to work even with Hep C. She then told me that I got liver disesse becuz I didn't believe in God when I contracted liver disease years ago. A religious hooker? Is anyone sane in this or what? Where do they get these people?

There is a major difference between someone with various types of programming so that part of them is a sex worker alter ego and another part might contain Template or Satanic programming etc. A godly prostitute who is fully conshus of what she is doing is insane to me.

No matter what you do say or who you send my course will not be altered.

Anyone who thinks I am bullshitting or deserves this is really stupid or a perp.

By the way the old drunk Joe and the crash head deserve more respect becuz they may have been in on this years ago but now even THEY feel bad its still going on and at least Joe admitted "it never should have happened to begin with" and someone else added something about the cops being behind it before he later switched up and claimed "gang stalking doesn't exist".

Hmph..how easy is this once you become ace at it? Key: they never change, the TI evolves.