“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Perps

Right Offout Today..Then Somervillethis MAGees..the perps started early this morning. Right out of the squat onto the train.

First it was the guy who sits across from you that takes one look at you and moves making sure you are aware of this.

Then this Asian with two kids acts paranoid ans looks at you like a mass murderer then moves to the other side of her kids that is closest to you.

I am wearing a hippyish outfit. Just a simple solid color undress and a matching color pretty head scarf, like the black girls wear when they don't do their hair, real pretty pattern. Flowers etc.

I look totally tame. So wtf?

Its Sunday and I guess I forgot the Rule number 1: When there is not as tech or low tech managing an area the TI will inevitably get more stalking harassment ans. Psy ops from human forces.

In this diner in Somerville. Davis SQ has been a major point of hatred towards me since this began for some reason. This is where those two kids on rollerskates told me the harassment would never end and I should move to a dustbowl town in Texas. I often wonder if people in the streets looking random like that during Bush were CIA, FBI,black ops , mafia or just citizens who knew about this and thot it was funny.

To think that the streets of our country were lined with citizen spy types...across the nation. In every city every town.

The trick is for them to have people in key places and to engage the TI regularly so the Target perceives the campaign as including 'everyone' in the nation. This is one of the main motivators for lone shooters- that when they snap. Why not blow away a McDonald? Becuz inside is 'everyone' and that is who is harassing them.

The old lady who runs this diner exclaimed "well as u know i hate the goovt as you know so today we are gonna open the bar up a few minutes early". "Let's abuse them this morning".

That statement 'lets abuse THEM this morning'. Indicating either she feels THEY feel abuse her or others so its a counter action or that 'thethe govt' is her latest victim to abuse.abuse.

She couldn't look me in the eyes often enough ands I had to apay my bill right away becuz I sensed there was this holding of breath to see if I could pay.

I am beginning to wonder if The Govt' isn't the goos guys and The People allowing and working for special interests taking over and destroying the country are truly the enemy instead.