“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, July 15, 2011

Meltdowns Becoming Too Frequent

Doing laundry and this little twit freaked out on me. with my stress levels and with a history of being tormented for years I just couldn't take it. I screamed at her and really wanted to just punch her out. Real brat and an idiot. typical foreigners taking all the small business opportunities from locals and then charging the poor outrageous prices.

I bet the peeps send some a-hole on their payroll to see if the video footage can be used against me. Then they see that she freaked out and threatened to call the police becuz she thought I didn't pull a blanket from a washer fast enough. if her going to leave your handicapped daughter in charge make sure she isn't too handicapped mentally and emotionally to do her job. I bet in this politically correct he'll I was supposed to kiss ass. not happening. told her off. left. Locals agreed she was a brat when I was leaving calling her a brat.

They must be annoyed they can't use it like all the other miles of footage they have to prove I am a psycho.

That bitch mother of mine will go to any lengths to try and make me out to be mental instead of her being a six foot abusive ogre when I was little then Julies bullshit and the business then I try to get my life together and for my troubles I get tortured for years on end becuz these scumbags running this country into the ground want to make terrorists to legitimize their MIC (military industry complex) and security bs and get rid of a victim witness at the same time.

I dare someone to pick me up for screaming at that little bitch today. I want you to try so I can spill the beans on everyone who screwed me over.

MA is dead and needs to be left for dead. And this place is going to pay for what ifs done to my nerves and my life.

I need to go somewhere where I am absolutely sure my mother and her family aren't working with authorities.

that stalker crap she used to do "I always knew where u were". the cops are probably still letting her in on this. they need her testimony to make me look nuts. and she used to threaten me years ago 'dont rock the boat' 'dont mess with our family ' and becuz she's an overblown fat drama queen she always tried to sound mafia by saying THE family. Wonder why I pretend to know less than I do? becuz I grew up with an overbearing asshole who always pretended she was more than she really was. I enjoy not letting people know everything or bragging. Its an absolutely disgusting trait.

had to drag my laundry all the way to Central SQ. why are prices LOWER in between the most gov't funded school in the USA and the school that gets the biggest endowment in the entire world compared to a laundeymat across the street from Southie projects? Becuz MA is all about oppressing poor people. Using Diversity race PC and immigrants from shitty third world countries are very popular manipulation tactics nowadays.

This state needs to fall into the ocean and take Harvard MIT and Raytheon with it. Don't forget Brookline please..after their part in this nothing is to horrible for that place. And destroy Newton and Watertown. Carnage, declaration. If only...

I hope my family realizes they are never going to see me again. Even if I ace this they are dead to me end of story. They chose their side and its unforgivable. I love their using my perfect blond religious cousin as a front to rep the family. It took my uncle years of careful planning and deception, lying and hiding the truth to built her into the Great White Wash she is. Lol :Operation Kristen Noel Front.

its funny that one of the workers at ABCD said she wouldn't report crazy crackhead Rachel across the hall in my old apartment (of Rachel and Henry fame) becuz "I don't want to deny someone else housing" yet I get denied decent housing, I get denied a life so everyone else can have one.

The American public are not the total victims of mind control you think they are. A portion are but many go along with these things willingly. I saw many people do so during the feeding frenzy under Bush. People knew it was wrong. A nurse at the Marino Center even said "What's being done to you is wrong". Alot of the USA went along with destroying my life.

This country is run by people who are indeed as evil as everyone who hates us says it is. I have seen a unified systematic effort by multitudes of people across tue USA to simply destroy my life and watch me die. That is the USA for you. And they only assists me and kept me alive to see if I could be behavior modified.

This older security guard at Kmart in Somerville MA messed with me when I went a few days ago. He kept looking up at the security cameras then pointing at me and then to the camera again making this gesture pointing at the wedding ring finger. old white guy.

it was disgusting really. They think that they can push me into giving up and settling down as a means of surrender. See how sexist this is?

The black guy who works in 7-11 in Central SQ Cambridge in the mornings knows all about gang stalking. When I first arrived back a means year ago he tried to get tabbies from this all African Cambridge cab company to mess with me, in the same styles as when I left but I had evolved beyond it so they gave up eventually.

He's played games with me twice. Once mentioning there was video footage of me being across and pulling a tiny knife on someone in Central and a month or so ago when I came into the store he said 'i saw you do that. I saw you do (a gesturing tactic used to condition TIs in gs). Then you smiled at me". Then he said he was only kidding with me yet the mind f*ck was clear: I know her being messed with and I am pulling a power trip by drawing attention to it with you.

The peeps can easily be lulled into a false sense of security and if they believe you are submitting and accepting your situation they may even see you as likable.

Too bad for them becuz they are still your mortal enemy and never should have been triggering all this war programming by doing this shit to begin with. Keep documenting what they do. And if you can destroy any of them that are obviously guilty at any time do so..either now or later. Never submit to this system or the NWO.

The people who go along with this are total scumbags. Losers. Jealous average nobodies who's only chance at being special is to destroy talented people or someone attractive or mob. someone represented as less than. many people actually believe the Target is not as high quality as they should be so they get involved in gs like genociding Jews.

For example one wonders why that bitch Amie Mann would want to get up in this when it isn't her business, have my ex do her video, write an album title it '#$&% smilers' like perps smirking or smiling which was so common during Bush and write a song like Ballentines so close to my story. Its obvious: she's a fucking snob who doesn't realize the 80s is over.
She then later shows her most likely motive for such actions by Twittering that Ice T isn't good enough to be an actor.
Many many people in on this have made it obvious that they believe certain classes of people are simply not 'good enough'. At MIT the rich bitches make sure they sing in perfect voices and rub it in, becuz I liked to amuse myself that way. The message is that you aren't talented ENOUGH. I notice though that no one ever challenged my drawing abilities.

Of course these are all tactics as part of a psy ops campaign. And a huge part of that is to make the TI feel like what talents they do have are worthless.

This campaign has gone very far in destroying my life and torturing me nearly to death.

Usually it never stops until the Target dies but one can tell the whole world how it works before you go.

I am surprised that so many seemingly normal people are into assisting with torture but that is the reality of the times we live with in. Tech has simply made torturing someone to death easier.

Its also given the Target a way of fighting back.