“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh I get it now. Nobody believes the claims of my having been disassociative and being able to live through an alter ego perhaps becuz that is what hardened criminals and serial killers pull when they get caught.

Well I never got caught doing anything. In fact I would have much preferred legal action like disturbing the peace, an eviction and one other charge. That would have been straightforward. So if someone like me is so guilty then why were charges as such never filed?

The only people who lie are all the greedy rich connected criminals in all this as well as whoever harassed my mother out of going to the Pres Advisory Committee in 95. My mother thinks she's some sort of player becuz she played games and sold me out. How can that be if her original intent in 95 was to do the right thing and advocate for herself through proper channels? She's been intimidated into serving the agenda opposed to her original course of action. Players original course of action would have been criminal minded to begin with. She never would have been naive enough to play it straight to begin with. All these scuzzy cops and other people involved who like to be in on such abuse of one's child think she's so evil and badass. She's mind controlled and isn't strong enough to tell the system to f*ck off. Thats not a player. If she was a player I would not be walking around or walking around freely.

Either that or subconshusly she notched her role in this to give me opportunity to see what was really going on, which means there was still some remnance of good in there somewhere. This system destroys people and their families. And I will get them for that too. Why should I have had no real mother or father? Tue State thinks its my keeper is the deal.

Yeah I don't lie. I don't have to...I may withold information till later but since this system seems to think exposure is their best win I simply use the whole truth to counter their attempts to use facts or info out of context selectively in combo with smear.

Look at the motives. Who has more to loose? I certainly don't.

The low level people in on this are total weakling scum and I want their heads more than the higher ups. They only focus on my weaknesses or what I have lost or lack. No respect at all for years of fight or remaining sane or positive.

Sucks to be less than average doesn't it? And have no discipline or be a slave to others. These are the sorts of people that really gloat in the Target's difficult position.