“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, July 11, 2011

How Do I Deserve This?

I genuinely don't understand why people think I deserve this. Its like I am being punished simply for having no money. My mother had crooked lawsuits Jake was dealing drugs laundering alot of it through his band and doing free graphic design for other bands (by ripping off the copy shop he worked for) and Julia is a sleazy career criminal..a drunk one at that. So how the hell do I deserve.this? Why does everyone think that?

Why did that little Jewish young kid skip by me in 2009 on his way to a posh party at that snooty hotel in Kenmore saying "ha ha..you deserved it!". I don't get it. A punishment makes little impact if the person doesn't know what they did. Its a senseless beating and that's exactly what gang stalking of this nature is.

Why did I have people like Benny at On The Rise say in a casual slightly smug attitude with a sigh "well, that's what happens when you experience severe trauma". It was shocking but you don't expect it so you deny you really heard such a thing. The advocates at these day drop in shelters know about gs at least I am sure the ones at OTR know. However its inconsistent. Jenn will sit there and admit to it by saying yes Christine shouldn't constantly talk about gs becuz it triggers people yet Susan will sit there and act as if there's a point where she can't believe it goes on and how does one know the difference between true insanity and being targeted.

None of these peoples reactions make sense. They are inconsistent and more disturbing they are heartless. That statement from Bennie blew my mind. This younger generation are scary sometimes. Their ability to accept cruelty and seem desensitized to it is absolutely frightening.
Its like they aren't grounded.

I admit I was selfish when I was in my 20s. But u could tell I was. I didn't go around pretending to be normal or 'good' etc.

Nothing could validate the things I have lived through. Even the most hardcore criminal deserves the chair compared to this.