“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Conditioning the TI To Not Seek Medical Care Leads To Untracable Health Deterioration, Death

People know my mother is sue happy. That shes had some bogus lawsuits. And she.has sued many times.

I've never sued anyone and ironically when I did I got harassed and screwed out of justice. And people in on this KNOW that apartment screwed me up for life. One person actually said that very sentence "But it screwed you up for life". These types of statements are made by people usually that are perps or people in on the harassment that are doing something to the TI that gets them favors from the gs system. If they really cared they would discuss the issue with the Target and be more genuine with them. Its unfair to throw info like that at a person who isn't sure what other people know or don't know.

My biggest fear with the healthcare negligence and the harassment like that recently at Mt Auburn hospital is that they are trying to get my health so downgraded that one day I just keel over and there is no readable record as leading up to that.

Thus at Mt Auburn if they give me care but are sneaky about making sure nothing was documented, then there is no further record of my allergic reaction condition continuing to be problematic. And if I am harassed enough constantly by medical staff I will be conditioned to not seek care and thus my health will worsen...its just another one of their fascist oppressive games they play.

Something tells me the time is now.