“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, June 6, 2011

Today's Relentless Beatdown of the Mind

Todays ideations: that I need to grab all my stuff, everything and flee to Canada as.fast.as I can. Give up everything like my mailbox, anything with my name on it.
-various people are thinking of me or have me in their thoughts such as sympathizers or people whom I formally associated with.

Again Im not afraid of being nuts becuz once I leave the city limits this nonsense ceases and this particular kind of repetitive, intrusive thoughts occurs in Cambridge most frequently. Strangely San Diego was also like this. Other cities are not.

The Canada escape has been being pushed for a little while now.

Note that going to UMass was being pushed for months and now, as.I have decided that that may be the best way to work on this project, the focus switches to not doing so and leaving the country altogether.