“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I wonder if escaping to Canada is the beginning of escaping to Europe. I know damn well that as long as I stay here I will always be kept poor and very unhappy. Ill always be targeted.

Ill bet Europeans are totally hip to what Americans don't want to face: that this had become a hard place to exist without alot of money or solid wealth to back up any losses. The very poor ethnic groups live well here..at least they do well.
Tribal more conformist cultures are influencing what America considers middle class. The individualistic nature of Indo Europeans is being phased out of popular culture unless it reps the upper classes.

Thats what many IndoEuropeans dislike about other ethnic cultures or cultures: the conformity and sameness. Its very threatening to us- those.of us who.are awake and associated with our true nature, not brainwashed and co opted like much of lower lass to middle class america has become.

And The Man knows this. Its more social engineering.

What is in the earths future that makes it so important to African American-ify e e everything? Its not a racist pondering but a scientific one. Is the environme.t going to become so bad that Caucasians perhaps weakened by black plague, the dark ages, living under the fuedal system and other factors that destroyed the primitive strength of pagan Indo Eurpeans, will not be able to survive and people posessing primitive dna have a better chance at survival?

You sense its genetic engineering but in society not a lab..but what is the motive? The true motive?

I don't know what the right thing is to do which has never happened before to me in regards to deciding a general direction or long term plan.

MA is certainly far too polluted to live in long term. I have always felt ill here even as a kid and its too humid for me. Humid and polluted was never a good combo. Its moldy as hell also. I can smell the must coming up from the bottoms of old buildings in Cambridge in the winter.

Going out to the midwest rural or the desert made me realize that I had been living in a location all my lice that was generally uncompatable with my body. Whatever DNA I possess does alot better in deerts and mountains. And clean air. And not Cali where they create new forms of plant life then grow it like mad....which my body then registers as something unatural existing in the environment.

Its my liver disease add the damage from mold exposure giving me chemical senitivity then this recent allergy condition due to anaphylaxis from Bactrim. I have to be very careful where I travel.to. I am so terrified of Europes super old cities that must be mu h more polluted than here.

I don't know if I can sustain to take classes here in MA with my being miserable physically here year round.