“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Everyones Having a Good Time Tonight Except Me

The firemen hang outfront of the station laughing and having a good time. The kids in the small band are dancing as.the band hops and dances too.

Everyone seems to not are about what has been done to my life, to me or any other person this Cambridge community has assisted in destroying.

Why can't I have fun and go to clubs? Why can't I have a.good job and coworkers? Outside of the fact the system wants me to be percieved as mentally ill I am actually more hated viscously than ignored for being mental, which means that many people don't believe I am nuts at all. They know what they did and what they continue to do.
Central Sq area was and is a gang stalking hotspot. Still is even just tonight on way to store. Its totally saturated with either perps, kids who hate me or black women who walk by me obviously in fear of my situation, which I don't understand becuz this is just the way it goes when dealing with SRA and MK Ultra so its either fight or be killed- you'd think of all people they'd understand that. Its prob more psych warfare.