“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am becoming far too docile here. Harvard Sq feels bad this year. Its dark and unwelcoming.

And I need to get the f*ck out of here to avoid my family. Who I don't see and haven't for years but part of this weakening of me here is to force me to go back to my bio family which I have to ensure never occurs. I planned to never see them for the remainder of life and its going to stay that way. They are very dangerous. For variouses reasons. Anyone who tries to get me labeled while I am fighting an enemy this life threatening has to be disowned for security reasons. And due to my mother and grandmother witholding information and gas lighting me, they almost got me killed. Literally.

I hit the road becuz of the way they handled this, my uncle was in on it too. He knew at least the cover story. And due to being on the run alone for so long I was drugged multiple times and MILAB also.(the military or other state actor type not aliens).

That is what my family did to me on top of years of being controlling, manipulative and destructive. And that goes for both the Cedrones and the Willems sides. Its no surprise to me that my mother and my dad's sister started a relationship behind my back after I did the work of tracking my paternal aunt down. My mother is very dangerous and she's beyond physical violence like when I was a kid. She got an education and aged which means she then realized how to be abusive and predatory in socially acceptable ways.

Neither of those families seems any good to me. My maternal family are beyond help with emotional damage and my paternal family posses some sort of frightening violent streak..and are nasty. My aunts husband an investor or something was the only one with any seeming connection to reality and he often seemed to know I was mpd or disassociative and played with the idea moreso than was responsible with it. I always felt judged by them. And they attempted to trick me by getting me to live there under the pretense they would pay for art school. Once I moved in they proceeded to inform me..well my aunt did that I was to go to business college instead as "that's where the money is". Then of course my natural forces of self preservation became aroused and I probably subconsciously crashed the car etc just to get away from them.

Like my mother's family I was once again percieved as a puppet not a person..the only difference is these folks would have at least been decent enough to provide me with a future and not try to destroy me like my maternal family did. Destroy and enslave that is all the Willems's understand. They are quintessential brutes..most blocked artists are very dangerous, violent frustrated people.

Just like this system is trying to do and has been for years now: to destroy me on every plane, mostly via brain damage, to ensure any artistic leanings are erased from my being. Just the way they electroshocked Hemingway. Don't tell me they don't target artists becuz that is part of this.

The campaign now is still trying to beat me down into Caretaker of humanity..probably the homeless.

Yeah both sides of my family are totally oblivious to how crazy and dangerous they are and worst of all- they all now hide behind legit fronts.

These are not sick people trying to get better..none of them. At least my mother always had the balls to back up for a second and admit the family was sick.

My dads family are much more dangerous..they have money and are.totally out to lunch concerning how crazy they are.

No wonder it was easy to make Danny lose his mind...if that is even true.

Then again they might have helped me through this who knows.