“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Last Few Days- GS Is To Prevent Artists and The Like From Existing

Letseee.. my day has consisted of an ideation and vision of my old career criminal friend and the idea was that I had a much better life with her so why dont I return to that.

Then it was the daily 'Jake is thinking about you' and possibly wants to get back with me and I should do that...

Then it was visions of Berkley CA and San Fran and shouldnt I go back and live there its so much more conducive to my personality and my lifestyle.

Yesterday and a few days ago it was repeated ideations to go back to live in Las Vegas, with visions of course as my personality and the lifestyle I want is possible out there not here.

Yesteday I woke up to a blast of a vision of UMass Boston, once again. Right after I opened my eyes.

Just moments ago transfering some MP3 files, I had internet off on phone and computer. I kept getting threatning ideations concerning the prediction that i would never get my book written due to the fact I WILL be in a car accident soon. This felt like it was to force me to get online at that very moment, in order to relieve the fear of this harassing prediction, by revealing it on this blog. Of course it seemed like it was very important to get me to go online while all my equipment was plugged into computer.

That has been my day today. This system is constantly trying to get me on the road again, usually with ideas that dont make sense, like still pushing for Oregon. Even though its wayyy too moldy there, and Berkeley is out of the question as when I was there I was on antibiotics constantly due to aquiring a condition where yellow crap was constantly coming out of my lungs and it ceased once I left the area. Cali is cesspool of weird diseases and it feels unhealthy there. My allergies are much worse there. Forget it.

I am now getting the feeling that much of what is being done now is to slowly and carefully bait me into a false sense of security so that I keep talking crazy and writing crazy things in my blogs and making crazy claims. Which of course I consistently disregard becuz I know too much embarassing information about certain things. It could be the feds still working it for the factions who want to get rid of me. They try to trick you into revealing information. I think that tricking you into revealing information is thier only goal in life- that and pushing a Target to suicide. They seem obsessed with the TI. Silencing, controlling and discrediting.

In one of the tents I heard one of the kids who squats at Harvard. She said "So its EVERYONE, and as long as you dont get caught?"... This kid I kinda dont trust has been coughing twice in weird patterns and he started doing that once he had seen it was me outside his tent at that squat that night.

Last night I overheard him speaking to another male about "Real hard working American women". So he squats outside with hippie like people but he's really a conservative? Young men have been one of the worst sources for gang stalking. They are too young to understand the finer tuning of politics and economy- the deceptions, black markets and sublties involved in the world we live in. Young people are often stuck on a certain ideology, which is what causes them to war. Older people can clearly see that life is not that cut and dry and that there are alot of complexities in the design that makes up any reality like politics, society etc.

This is why I believe there are so many willing and determined young people involved in gang stalking. They are stupid, young and simply do NOT know any better. All they know how to do is make war. And the designers of these campaigns are much wiser than that....which is why perps are meaningless and must be ignored, unless its one of those real scary pros- like Eddie Cox (Hand) from LA. THAT should be noted and certainly watched out for.

Stupid people trying to impress, be part of something or change the nature of females or older women are negligible- bigtime. Any male that tries to change the nature of women is spinning his wheels, but thats what youth is for.

I hope sincerely I am mistaken. I hope that my paranoia caused mostly by lack of sleep, sex, touch and a missing vitamin and herb regimine is what is causing me to take things out of context and consider them in the context of my horrible situation.

The other day some black dude on a crowded Red Line who messed with me and I told him off proper- in the end of the altercation he tried getting out of not being the victor by saying "Your life is so miserable anyway..." that it doesnt matter. Made me wonder if its one of the many members of the general public who seem to know about my situation but arent perps or if it was a perp and it was a set up. This is what is done to ALL Survivors of high level programming: every time I get too much of this and its starts to eat away at me which its designed to do, I think to Cathy Obrien's statement that there was a time when she thought everyone knew about mind control. That every one was in on these campaigns.

Its hard to gauge just how many people do know about this becuz since Bush it seems that alot more of the general public know who the TI is as percieved as being targeted but they cannot possibly know the true circumstances, they seem more to be involved in Cause stalking or community watch type things or believe cover stories. They dont seem smart or truly black hearted enough-like genuinely Satanic enough, to understand the mind control slavery part of this. Programming, MK Ultra etc. Could a large faction of the public be recruited to assisting in what began with Nazi human experimentation?

More likely its part of the pathetic and laughable attempt at this New Church Of Satan concept- Satanism for YUPpies or marketing a watered down version to the masses so they will assist in the agendas of the true overlords. I dont want to use 'Satanic' so much becuz alot of this has also come from Christians pushing god, the Catholic Church etc. Which again makes it hard to figure out.

Its hard to keep in mind that religion is used in as mind control.

What would I gain from finalizing my decision on who is responsible for the events of the last years? If I go with Satanists then that only leaves me with Christians, yet, I have experienced such insanity from those factions as well. Why would Christians want to see a person terrorized, just so they can become super Christian in order to deal with how much evil they have had to process, becuz that has been part of my campaign as well. Why would Satanists assist Christians? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. NONE AT ALL.
The only thing that could be going on there is that those two factions have decided to do battle over who gets control of the person...which means both should be dismissed as a choice as well as to delegate responsibility to for all the events within the gang stalking campaign.

This started as Nazi's trying to create a super man and that is still what its about most likely. It could also be that Zionism is actual responsible or even the much talked about Illuminati, whatever that is supposed to mean.

It doesnt matter who is in on it or who is behind it. It could ALL be a huge psychological test as part of ongoing experimentation or behavior modification.

Recently within this area I have had alot of reflection that is not my own. If I behave a certain way I am actually fed information as to why I am like that or have those behaviors, and it couldnt possibly be coming from my own mind as my mind never worked that way. I was a pretty oblivious artist, thinker type who wanted to become a councilor. No one is that proficient at psychoanalyzing themselves. Its coming from an outside source.

It reminds me of those old feedback methods for psycho therapy, and its totally destroying my mind, imagination and ability to be in touch with myself and truly reflect.

Someone told me yesteday that America doesnt turn out alot of great thinkers. I held back on telling him there is a covert system in place that destroys such people, not that America does not produce such people. He said that corporations- working a corporate job ensures that people dont have time to create artwork.

I now realize that this is one of the main functions of gang stalking. To ensure that the TI has to work thier ass off everyday being targeted or like me doing activism, so they dont have time to become artists etc.

Maybe thats why I have been being given the idea that its very important right now to get out of America. To leave asap, take only what you can carry, ditch the phone and get out NOW. What is going to happen soon that will be so disasterous that I must flee my country? I suppose I should have left years ago. Perhaps its time I become very realistic about America. But if I leave it will be just like it is here, that is what Targets say who leave the country, so what would the point be?