“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I don't feel well lately. I feel like my mind is tearing apart from my being. Brain from skull. I can't stop compulsively eating.

I can't get out of the state until next month, I don't have alot of computer access and many of the kids in Harvard Sq I've become chained to that place, I don't trust them.

Nor do I trust those idiots at the Womens Center. Its totally staffed by college kids now and I can't get a moments peace becuz a very nasty smelly client there has always known about this and made comment to that affect and she is now playing games with conversation content.

Let's just say that I got fat over the winter and now that's keeping me here and so now everyone is coming after me.

I am almost completely beaten down. I feel totally disrespected and with no internal.power or strength left.

I cannot seem to break the remote influence that is preventing me from getting a lawyer and I only am beginning to get medical care becuz I pushed myself to go to the ER last night.

I also don't feel as if I......I totally went offline just now. That is something specific to MA the western metro Boston area specifically. It's always happened only when I live here and nowhere else.

Oh..I also cannot seem to guarentee my not suiciding anymore based on my writing my book keeping me alive. That no longer works due to my feeling so unwell physically and mentally.

I will leave a partial list of the people involved in my case who have the most blood on their hands in case anything happens to me at least people will know.