“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Its getting very hard to function. It always was but I used to get more torture and agonizing emotional pain but got alot more done.
ALOT more.

Lately in past month or two Ive been like a blank. I cannot feel anything really which is NOT normal. I notice my joints are.sore and I feel very worn physically like I have been working out extremely hard but I don't feel this way on Sundays or holidays. I think on top of being targeted specifically, that the general state of the city being polluted with chemical and electromag pollution as well as overcrowding is weakening me physically. Its not a 'feeling' of weakness its a real and truly felt physical state of the body.

Being tired and overeating are two daily focuses as well as being confused over the attempted mental organization of the simplest to do list.

Its like they will do anything to get Targets to behave.

The other thing that upsets me about this system is the wasted time and energy on fighting. There are so many people who need help or things that could be being improved and worked on and instead one has to mess around with this nonsense constantly which is probably on purpose. America must stay eternally f*cked, corrupt, inefficient and wasteful to survive.

By the way I have seen a few imitators of my work out there. Here's a clue: only use swear words for effect, like an artist uses a specific color of paint out of character with whatelse is on the canvas not use obsenities every post. Geez.