“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Water World

What is this bullsh*t I keep seeing about the world being flooded? These visions I get sometimes. The entire earth is going to become mostly ocean. What the hell is that?

I think I liked the idea of Mad Max Road Warrior apocolyptic future in a desert with punk rock primitives and muscle cars as oppossed to a watery end like the
movie Waterworld.

I hate water. I mean I have a natural affinity for it and forced myself to learn to swim unlike my mother, but I never liked boats or the ocean out of fear. Drowning just seems like the worst end possible. Ironically something in my nature is accustomed to the ocean and boats but something in Me, my soul or some memory does NOT like water. I cannot imagine being out somewhere with no land as a point of reference...actually I can imagine it. I just don't like it.

I don't want the earth covered with ocean. It sucks. That is just such a lame shitty ending for Man. Its boring really.

I keep receiving this and I don't like it.