“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Woman Of My Word

Woke up to running memories of Lou Gheppettti telling me "YOUR mother is sick" and then running over moments of things she had said.

What was it that she did? Was it only something within the context of gang stalking or was that observation meant to cover her actions over many years time? I kept wondering what exactly caused that comment. I can imagine that to the outside world my maternal family functions that way and appears so.to the outside world. Min control slavery is what's sick actually.

That black statie (MA state police) came back this morning at 6:15 am. He walked by as I was walking out and looked and said "you're a woman of your word". Of course I am. Before this all came down the people around me would tell you that..except maybe for Jake as we lied to each other about things often.
But it was known to both parties.

I wonder what he will say if he ever reads my story and realizes just how true that is. Letting my own life and future be destroyed in order to fulfill this programmed obsession- this obligation to write this book.

And I got strong ideations to call a lawyer again.

Being Sunday I may be able to get some things done but by tomorrow it'll be the same as it is the rest of the week: even the simple tasks of daily living will be a chore to complete. Ill be tired and confused much of the time.

I see myself as a hero or freedom fighter..or someone programmed to complete a mission, which I know is literally true but only evident from inside my own mind and experiences.
Its funny that the rest of America only sees a 'homeless person'. Its laughable, with the amount of info I know and with the factions that both protect me and want to destroy me.

It also now makes sense why the Homeless population is so marginalized and misrepresented in modern society.

In this day and age its barbaric to have conditions as they are for The Homeless and sex workers. However knowing now that intel agencies and other state actors and ritual abusers/cults hide their activities and victims within these populations makes the way they are represented, treated and thus percieved by the public very understandable (but not acceptable).