“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The area I am in is very dangerous and I should take notice of.the warnings I have been getting to leave.

Something..whatever it is that keeps me docile, weak and feminized in this.location just stopped-the clock said 12:22 am. Every night its the same. Its not as noticable if I am in a wooded area. This location has an iron grip on me and I can't leave. Its my hometown area what the hell am I supposed to do?

And it kills me to recall how many people in those Brookline and Watertown/Newton Narcotics Anonymous meetings seemed to know not.just cover stories but what the elite were doing to.the population. Many seemed to know about mind control. They also tried to tell me that they knew of a doctor who found an easier.cure for Hep C other than Interferon and stressed how he was run out of.the country and had to move to Mexico. What does NA have like every CIA or DOD spook in existence there who ever had a drug problem? I know one thing. That particular crowd were obsessed with keeping company in those meetings only with kids from rich families or connected people.

I wonder what really is going on with NA. I wonder if the very Masonic looking symbols and styles of AA were co opted to ensure that these meetings werent ever able to gain any power against the status quo or gov't. Like infiltrated by informants.spooks moles cops etc. So it makes it especially easy to go after a TI when its time for the person to be destroyed. The perps have been.there all along.
Bastards.

Im getting very weakened here per usual. It seems sensible for me to get warnings to take all my stuff outta here and never have anything to do.with MA ever again. This place will only ensure I remain an overweight sickly nobody as long as I live here. They did it to my mother and they honestly believe they are going to do it to me.

Been getting alot of dreams lately and visions of living with my.mother at my grandmothers house. That place in Waltham which is nothing but a chemical waste cesspool nowadays but my family can't accept that reality and get the hell out of there.

This system wants TIs dead and buried. Whether that means literally or in other ways.

Black spot on back of leg. It would be such a damn cliche if it were malignant.

I am not worried. Never was never will be. That info foe book will go public in one form or another before anything takes me out.

And I know Valhalla exists and waits for me. Does it still count if you are slain by your enemies slowly with tech and treachery as opposed to outright? Something keeps me calm with the thought of someplace like that in nature..that it does exist.

I know fighting to deliver this information is right no.matter the cost.

I know what the cops and whoever is doing in this location. And I know what that selfish bitch mother of mine wants..even though its not her fault she's like that: the want me to live with her so I can take care of her in old age.

Gen Xers- we babysat them when they were on drugs when we were little and.now we are.supposed to babysit them when they are old. Their self serving urges just have no end do they?

The controllers in this area think they have the right to shape people's lives. Maybe stupid people but I certainly wont allow it.