“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, May 29, 2011

There's this feeling I get often that what happened to me is no big deal, that its over. This is false of course and has been reinforced by perps actions and comments.

Its horrible though and its certainly a way of getting a TI to give up their fight for justice.

I also have another theory about what methods are used in this area for mind control of the masses as well as TIs. I notice that when I shower and wash three times a day is when I seem to keep most healthy and alert and happy. And in San Diego when I got lice, I used that gentle soap to coat my hair dry, then blow dry it to kill the lice. I noticed that during when the soap was coating my hair, before I dried it, it gave this cleaning effect, becuz there was so much of it in.my hair- I noticed my mood improve and my memory as well. Great improvements.

I would say that indicates that air pollution is causing alot of human's depression and other problems.

I never included chem trails before but I've read that testing has been done to prove there are chemicals being sprayed to influence and drug human beings.

Its a many point system that's being used to control humanity, to enslave mankind.