“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Creep Out At MIT

What's up with the African kid who claims to be deaf and can only say "bweh, bweh,bweh" in gutteral tones, who is creeping around the MIT student center? He only wants to use the computer on the third floor next to me (which thankfully the screen isnt working) and when I tell him there's one downstairs he leaves, comes back and tries to get next to me and gives me some note on paper that says something about Africa. Then when I tell him again to go downstairs he grabs my arm and lifts up my arm and points at my armpit hair and makes noises and an excited face.

This is the typical freak out that I get being a TI. Ive been approached by weirdos and crazies for years and I am always the focus. I just dont trust it seeing as I have been targeted for years now.

I have experienced things like having blind men asking me to help them across the street and then they kiss me halfway across, and I look around and sure enough, there's certain people watching that are smirking and being entertained. That was during Bush. Rude people, harassing bus drivers, crazies and creeps are nothing new to Targeted Survivors of mind control projects.