“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spinger Has A Posse?

Bizarre psychic impression today. Walking down sidewalk somewhere in city. Had very weird impression that J. Springer has a posse of sorts that f*cks with people who mess with him or his image. That they were going to target me driving by, or begin a campaign and when they saw how I carried myself, they decided to forget it.

Id like to believe this is just some pay back for that post about those kinds of talk shows per being targeted. I sincerely hope that those show hosts don't have their own perps. But then again, he uses actors, and that is what gs is all about.

It was written he uses actors and after sitting in front of an epsisode a few.days ago, I can tell this is probably true, from some.of the looks the actors had that broke character.