“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tufts Medical Center...Still Riding That Wave From the Bush Years

One of these days these (corporate owned) medical centers and the power tripping assholes within are going to have to admit that I am not dangerous or delusional but a victim of this system that hounds experimentees and their families for life. Trying to make me out to be a fraudulent lawsuit hound like my mother is a great way to cover your ass when I actually have been wronged legally by several people and have paperwork to prove it.

Getting bloodwork done was hysterical. The older guy with the hearing aid tried to give arrogant looks as if I was wasting my time in general by existing.

Always look back before you leave a room and you can see perps looking up to wath you leave. Which the foriegn black lady did as I walked out.

They are all so fuckin arrogant.

Do you think I forgot how I was treated in Chinatown? That I don't remember Dr Ching telling his assistant to heat up the needle for bloodwork or the little Asian women in Dunkin Donuts I caught putting some kind of white powder in my coffee? Its either Julies little Chinese mafia buddies or its more psychological warfare to make me think so.

NEMC is going to serve me and they are GOING to make me well and respect me. I still may sue them years later when this all comes out for their part during Bush.

You can kiss my ass and you WILL reap what you've sown.

Remember the symbol of the double serpents around the staff that represents the craft.you are treating like corporate whores nowadays.

Symbols and their power don't die. People do and their pettiness and.corruption goes with them.

Those idiots need to look more closely at the serpents..much more closely and have a bit more respect.

When this is all over they will have renewed respect for the craft and ancient power. Believe it.