“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Best thing to do is to get out of MA and move address to another state. Its what everyone wants anyway and I can't get what I need here. Everyone is mean to me or is trying to make me forget what happened. People around the country, strangers sitting near me or people out in public seem to know who I am or they know details of my story.

I can't live like this. Its slowly been destroying my sanity for years now. How do so many people know me? Wouldn't it be illegal to say, make vids of me in my apartment public like a reality show, or broadcast it somewhere? Wouldn't someone clue me in as to what really happened? How do so many people across the country know who I am? I don't understand. People who just seem to be part of a crowd at a bus stop in a small Cali town on way to Berkeley or staff at a Starbucks off highway in Cali outside wine country, they know this system tried to make me commit suicide. And they are mocking me about it, how do they know this?

Even after I expose everything it probably wont change the way I get treated here. Ill never have my old life back...

Every mornig I wake up and something says get a lawyer and I just can't..its useless to stay here.