“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why Does This Make Me Feel Better?

I dont know what to think of this second generation of the Royal Family. Dianna's death..how should a person working with conspiracy take that into context? And what of all the ties to the monarchy that Bush and everyone involved in this mess..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/kate-middleton/8455965/Kate-Middleton-an-old-fashioned-royal-in-waiting.html

For some odd reason, this story makes me feel calmed and really much better. Hey.. at least he picked a curvy brunette, which again makes me feel happy. She seems very sensible and good humored but somehow tough.

Perhaps things will work out in the end after all.

Now all I have to do is write my expose and a few testimonials to the bioethics committee and perhaps MY duty will also be done and I can walk off into some sort of sunset as well.

Maybe.

(And yes, the tissue story got to me of course. As it was meant to I assume.)