“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, April 18, 2011

Another BORING Perp Comment

"Your threat to "make his life miserable" will be taken seriously. You are a typical fake TI out to make other TIs look bad. By Anonymous on Mercantile Bank..someday you to will have yer ego ... on 3/23/11" Oh no baby..I make TI's look good. Sheen stole my schtick Im so damn talented! LMOA -------------------------------------------------- "Just cause I'm sick of your BS I forwarded this comment to the Fenway branch. Making THREATS online is stupid. You should know better. They now have a screenshot and the text and the link. So erasing it is futile. Maybe you should present evidence before you spew. By Anonymous on Mercantile Bank..someday you to will have yer ego ... on 3/23/11 " And they changed the security guard last time I was there, LOL. "Just cuz I'm sick of your bs.." First of all stop stealing my language get yer own and YOU as in I in that sentence matter little. I do know better...its Boston. I got 'friends' remember?? I expect there are plenty of screen shots of my posts. How wonderful you are so obsessed with my work! This isnt the Bush era anymore. You cant intimidate Target's with old tactics. I even used to hear that one used during Clinton..mostly at corporate customer service that was toying with me and I didnt get it for years, so there must be yards of videotape of me being aggro...and every ONE is going to be exposed and pay for years of ruining my life. YEARS AND YEARS....thanks to whatever went down during BUSH that woke us all up to exactly what is really going on and the true nature of being targeted, these controls no longer work. The system blew it by taking thier authority too damn far during Bush. When you are torturing and harassing someone literally to death, a woman who is single with no support system and has nothing in life of value...and yer a train employee or a retired cop or a cabby or driving a bus and you are part of this harassment to destroy this one female..and you turn to her and arrogantly dismiss her and her situtaion by being a self centered male piece of garbage by saying "You know theres alot going on right now since 9-11. We have alot of pressure on us you know" when you KNOW damn well that this period since 9-11 is being used to basically assasinate certain individuals.... YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING TO YOU. AS A MALE, AS A CORRUPT UNION MEMBER, AS A CORRUPT OFFICER OF THE LAW OR POLITICIAN OR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. Everyone is going to be exposed for various nastiness during Bush that they still think they are going to get away with. This is why any mere bitching by TI's is blown off. Besides...its what I HAVENT posted on line that they are afraid of. So take yer perp bs elsewhere. Or I'll get one of the hackers whos on our side to find yer IP and whatever they do from there I guess. IT isnt my area....yer boring. Whoever you are, yer just plain boring. You and that female sounding commenter who always ends her comments with 'honey'. Yer both so stupid and so incredibly ineffectual. Now go away and let the grown ups continue thier work.