“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, April 18, 2011

Mick Taylor Formally A Rolling Stone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1213013/The-Rolling-Stone-whos-stony-broke-Why-Mick-Taylor-lives-rundown-Suffolk-semi-shabby-car.html#ixzz1GiCfMC1y

From the way that story sounds I'd say him being targeted is a very plausible theory. I actually dealt with a guy who runs a hostel in Tampa who was friends with a musician close to the Stones. The hostel is named after him. When it was too moldy and I realized due to the lung damage from the moldy apartment I had, I couldnt breathe in Tampa. I literally tried to stay for an hour or two, felt like I was breathing water and told him my situation, left and took a bus to Gainesville which is more inland and north of Tampa.

Upon asking for my money back he told me "My people in St Louis said you were trouble!" Oh yeh you old bastard? I never mentioned anything about St Louis and as far as my experience there...it was a place that wanted me dead more than any other location, I endured the worst torture ever in this ordeal (it was during Bush) and I escaped within an inch of my life. The place is so purely evil that security at the bus station and others in on it were saying 'damn' and making gestures that indicated that I was one that got away- before they could kill me or drive me to cut my wrists in a hotel room somewhere.

This is the hostel in St Louis owned by one of Julia's clients as well as this is where that b*tch Laura harassed me. She is related to Mitt and Ann Romney, who was also in Jake's old crowd through his childhood friend. A entire perp group came in from MI. Of course where Mitt and Ann's family are from and have alot of influence.

So old geezer, what 'people' are we talking here? The same 'people' who have made life miserable for anyone who goes up against valuable INDUSTRY people?

I agree he should get a lawyer. But perhaps after years at war its just too late.

Its well known that without his help at that time period, the Stones were going to be stuck with a totally strung out Richards.
Its shocking but thats that business.

I appreciate the commenter who sent this too me. It makes me feel better. It validates the reality of such situations.