“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The main component of the harrassment now seems to be perps who show up randomly in places and do small things like make sure I see them, they are in view and they run their hand through their hair in a very awkward and purposeful way. The other tactic is to for an individual perp to be in a crowd and look right at me, often from a distance and then put their eyes down or hang their heads a bit. Its a variation on head hanging, and that tactic is used heavily around Cambridge area specifically Central Square which is an area between Harvard University and MIT. Its closest to MIT.

The perps who do these particular tactics outside of Central, that variation of head hanging with the same results are always Caucasian and look very American Jewish. City Jews, the metrosexual semi androgenous hipster types often found in hip young metro areas. They look exactly the same in San Diego as well.

The purpose of this tactic is to keep the Target in a constant state of.shame, hopelessness and 'under the spell' so to speak of gang stalking.

They must know danm well by now that I am in poor health and bear down being somewhat compliant with the system like being in shelters and going to a day drop in every day regularly. And not as active in getting things done.

This makes it easier to control me which is why they don't need large groups anymore hitting me over the head with gang stalking intimidation.

I predict that if I leave for one month and return refreshed, I will again be slammed by heavy harrassment until I am managable again like the state I am in right now.

In fact that fear of having to live through heavy harrassment in a place this familiar to me and with my personal life and past, has kept me from travelling much of these past many months.

I dread the thought of leaving this area, becoming healthy and confident again and then having to return to be reinitiated into heavy cult mind control by the large gs squads they have around this area.

They know this I suspect. Its been a constant effort to keep me here by many tactics such as that becuz they know this climate, all the memories as well as the very heavy handed and consistent remote influence tech/ constant interface will slowly wear me down.
From being here this long I've already been sick a few times and am suffering from the mold here and gained a dress size and a half. You can smell the mold coming off of old buildings in Cambridge.

I notice that people who are at risk for the public to know the true dangers of mold exposure due to they having moldy buildings such as communities like Cambridge, the dorms on Comm Ave at BU and most hostels are very moldy. I suspect that's a way to pass code. The hostel in Boston has a two weeks a.year stay rule...becuz its a very moldy old building.

Besides people like that know that I sued for mold exposure and so they are all at risk with anyone smart enough to know what the dangers really are.